Coriell Life Sciences presents: How DNA Testing Reduces Costs by Avoiding Medication Errors
This event attracts senior-level human resources (HR), reward, wellness, benefit, and business leaders who want to take their wellbeing and mental health strategies to the next level. Wherever you are on your Wellbeing at Work journey, join Coriell Life Sciences for the Wellbeing at Work US Summit to:
- Connect in person with peers from leading employer brands
- Learn from leading organizations from across the region and the world
- Access cutting-edge data and insights on Wellbeing at Work
- Validate or challenge your own ideas and strategies to create a positive culture in your workplace
- Integrate tools and knowledge to lift employee satisfaction, engagement, and productivity in your organization
Wellbeing at Work is now firmly established as a ‘must have’ in this age of great change and transformation. More than ever before, CHROs have an opportunity to be at the forefront of business strategy and help shape more humanistic organizations that prioritize workplace wellbeing. The data is clear. Those organizations that choose to make wellbeing at work a strategic priority outperform their competitors – organizations that support their people to feel psychologically and socially safe, have more capacity, more creativity, and perform at a much higher level, attracting the best talent.
At 12:00pm on March 7, Scott Megill presents How DNA Testing Reduces Costs by Avoiding Medication Errors
Published results from Coriell Life Sciences (CLS) highlight the real-world impact of pharmacogenomics (PGx) and comprehensive medication management (CMM).
These findings prove that scalable PGx implementation can significantly lower healthcare costs, improve outcomes, and provide a better experience for organizations responsible for health and wellness benefits, individuals, and clinicians. For example, using data from a real program implementation, the CLS study:
- Reduced direct medical charges by approximately $7,000 per member – saving $37+ million – in less than 3 years.
- Improves members’ health today and throughout their lives.
- Minimizes unnecessary physician, hospital, and emergency department visits.
- Has yielded a greater-than-3x annualized ROI.