Corigen is a population-scale medication risk management program from Coriell Life Sciences (CLS) that equips payers, pharmacies, and other members with a comprehensive precision medicine offering for their organization. Corigen delivers informed solutions resulting in reduced plan costs and unnecessary spending — leaving you with improved health outcomes, increased productivity, and enhanced performance from a happier, healthier workforce.
Did you know?
- On average, people age 56 and older take four prescription medications daily
- People 65-69 years old take an average of 14 prescriptions per year
- Adverse reactions are responsible for 32,000 hip fractures per year and 28% of re-hospitalizations
The Corigen Process
Our comprehensive turnkey solution
Our process is designed to provide you with the information to make an informed decision. With your input, we take care of everything from an initial ROI assessment, to member communications, all the way through to test results delivery and detailed reporting. Corigen delivers tangible benefits that include greater patient satisfaction, improved overall health, and increased quality of life.
An Effortless Process
No additional work for you and no hassle for your members. A one-time saliva test is all it takes. All information is 100% confidential and provided directly to the physician.
- Reduces costs of members’ healthcare
- Offers high-value and innovative services
- Reduces absenteeism
- Satisfies the wants and needs of a multi-generational population
- Enhances employee benefits package to increase retention and competition for new talent